Becoming Philadelphia’s Top Trainer 2021, Do you have what it takes?
As physical therapists we appreciate how much good trainers do for their clients and their community. It takes a special and dedicated person to be a great trainer, and we believe that they deserve to be recognized! Precision performance knows that the last year has been incredibly tough for the fitness industry and because of that we want to make sure we are giving back, supporting, and acknowledging the professionals who are driving the culture of health and fitness in the Philadelphia area. So we set out to find and reward Philly’s Top Trainer!
Attention all Philadelphia based Personal Trainers, Group Fitness Coaches, and Strength and Conditioning Trainers. The Philadelphia Top Trainer 2021 Contest is officially open. The coach or trainer who receives the most votes will receive a $500 cash price as well as a professional photoshoot at the location of your choice.
How It Works:
- Fill out the form located HERE to nominate yourself or share this page with someone you think is Philly’s Top Trainer.
- We will send you a digital welcome packet with instructions on how to fill out your bio.
- Once we receive the materials we need, we will set up your entry on our voting page.
- Use your digital welcome packet to get ideas and frames for promoting your entry.
- Share the voting page with all your clients and followers to vote!
- The trainer with the most votes will win $500 and a photo shoot at the location of your choice!
View the full list of rules and regulations HERE!
We appreciate you and are looking forward to helping promote you through this contest!
Yours in fitness,
The Precision Performance Physical Therapy Team
DR. JON HERTING, DR. NICK PERUGINI,
DR. TROY KOCH, DR. NISHA MEYER, DR. MAX LEPAGE